Abba Services currently works in real estate in the following types of property:
- Commercial land
- Commercial buildings
We have been developing and buying class B shopping centers, large ranches, and/or commercial tracts to develop into smaller parcels for several years. Since November of 2011 we have been purchasing residential foreclosures as well.
The following is a brief of a few offerings worth looking at, we own a few and others are through friends, brokers, etc for details email a request, thx
Stan Smith 407-832-6422, firstname.lastname@example.org
—We have a few homes and a quad for sale in Sanford and Daytona, 3/1 $52K-rent $750, 2/1 $72k-rent $850, 6/2 $69k-rent $1,050 , quad in Daytona $129k-rent $2,500+
—Bulk Land/Land banks, Hunting preserves
- Two parcels 40,000 acre asking $1,850 per acre, has a creek running through it 40% wet and 18,000 acres at $850 per acre, (2,000 acre no easements, pasture, hammocks 17,000+ acres Conservation easement), bunkhouse, ideal for hunting preserve, etc. Just sold 1,000 acres next door, with lots of wetlands, no road frontage for $2,500 per acre. S Florida
- 1,900 acres, 10-15% is dry, near Flagler Estates, great for Hunting preserve and partial development, asking $1,400,000. Flagler County Florida.
—Commercial Land and development opportunities
- 17 acres zoned commercial 12900 Reams Rd. Windermere Fl. across from the Disney World employee entrance. 8.59 acres-dry, 7.62 acres-wet land, currently have low. Offer ASAP
- Several commercial parcels by Wal-Mart/Walgreens in Osteen/Deltona, FL, 5.75 acres Deltona/Osteen area, lots of new road work in the area, across from a Wal-Mart behind another building, rezone to light commercial $650,000, land bank and sell to users in about 12 months for $200,000 per acre (local listing $300k to $800k per acre).
- 65+ acres PD-Commercial retail/office, $3,900,000, Across from 2,000+ new homes being developed, sewer/water being brought to the parcel, new 4 lane. Interested buyers for portions of the property include-Drs 20 acres, 2.2+mil, assisted living 10 acres, 1.7+ mil, church on back 5 ac price TBD, retail builder 10+ acres (90 day look), 1.5 acre gas-$550k. no room on commission must be paid by buyer to me and any co-broke. Central Florida.
- Golf course community and commercial properties, developer has $25mil in it, selling for $6.75m, consider JV, etc. Includes an 18 hole golf course, club house, pool, etc, 224 homes built, 945+ lots entitled plus 129 lots are improved ready to sell, some infrastructure started on other lots and 20+ acres of commercial land. One mile off I-75 in GA.
- 110 acres, $18 mil, approved for 80 acres @ 4 units per acre, 30 acres commercial/retail (20 acres could be multifamily). Quality location, no more like this, closest retail is 7 miles away, by medical city, Osceola County, FL.
- ACLF project Orlando area
- 35+ acre approved PD near medical city/Lake Nona (Orlando)
- Senior living facility site, 85 units, 30-40% profit, JV wanted, contract, management, marketing, financing, all in place. Ideal for assisted living or independent living, huge need in the area. Good area about $1.1 mil.
- 77 unit mobile home park
- Publix, south Florida, a few medical/office tenants, 7.63% cap, $10,000,000+, 80,000 + sq ft, 96%+ occupied.
- Fred’s Pharmacy, $1,490,000, 8.6% cap rate, term 9 yrs, 5% increase in Opts, in KY
- HH Greg Shadow center to Wal-Mart/Sam’s club, 8% cap, assumable loan 4.25%
- Reassemble majority ownership in a 155,000 sq ft. plaza buy 23,000 sq ft $1,200,000, 24,500 $1,450,000 and lender foreclosed 33,000 sq ft, (still negotiating price around $1,600,000) for majority ownership, all at about 10% cap rate based on current income (includes a few vacancies and below market rents), lots of up side. Sanford, FL.
- $2,300,000, 100 units in FL 98% leased, section 8 potential, $22,000 gross monthly
- 7 units, special age/income requirements, 5 units rented, expenses are way high, $48,000 Gross income, they show $25k expenses.
- 120 units, Denver Co, prefers JV, over 15% return on a 90/10 split.
- Good quality nonperforming notes that can be converted to performing with some work, smaller banks form $500k to $100 mil, already have a track record of success in this.
Now his master saw that the LORD was with him and how the LORD caused all that he did to prosper in his hand.
*Subject to change, errors and omissions*